GIKA 2018. Valencia
The 8th Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy (GIKA)
25 to 27 of June 2018, Valencia
The Catholic University of Valencia “San Vicente Mártir”, officially created in December 2003, was the product of the merger of multiple Valencian Catholic Church initiatives, part of them initiated several decades ago. Devoted to the integral development of academics, the UCV currently gathers around 15.000 students, covering disciplines from medicine and biotechnology, to social sciences and humanities. One distinctive aspect of the UCV is the fact that its faculties are located in marvelous buildings in the very center of the city.
The Faculty of Economics & Business Administration of UCV began its activity in 1995 and is currently located at the “Asilo del Marqués de Campo” a Neo-gothic style splendid architecture, built at the end of XIX century. The Faculty has different degrees in Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management and Multimedia, and also multiple master programs, organized by its Business School, INEDE. The last aspect but not least, the faculty has the pleasure to be part of the Social Sciences Doctorate program.
An event (with editors of SSCI/JCR-ranked journal (WOS by Clarivate Analytics) you can´t miss!
Meet the editors´ session – Debate with these editors
- Journal of Business Research (Elsevier): Naveen Donthu, Georgia State University, USA
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research (Emerald): Paul Jones, Plymouth University, UK
- International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal (Springer): Salvador Roig-Dobón, University of Valencia, Spain
- Review of Managerial Science (Springer): Sascha Kraus, ESCE International Business School, Paris, France and Ricarda B. Bouncken, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Contemporary Economics: Marcin W. Staniewski, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, Poland
- European Journal of Management & Business Economics (Emerald): Enrique Bigne, University of Valencia, Spain
- Journal of Small Business Strategy: William C. McDowell, Middle Tennessee State University, USA
- How to publish in Journal of Business Research: Naveen Donthu, Georgia State University, USA
- How to publish in International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research: Paul Jones, Plymouth University, UK
- How to publish in International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal: Salvador Roig-Dobón, University of Valencia, Spain
- How to publish in Review of Managerial Science: Sascha Kraus, ESCE International Business School, Paris, France and Ricarda B. Bouncken, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Publishing multiple papers from a single database: Jeffrey G. Covin, Indiana University, USA
- How companies create value in the 21st century?: Juan Costa Climent, EY Global Partner
- GDPR’s impact on the organization of scientific events: Sandra Ausell and Miguel Ángel Vila, IVAC Instituto de Certificación